Thiago,

"This is what the FAQ page in the wiki is for. "

i think it's highly unlikely that a new user is going to find and figure out how to post a question on a FAQ wiki page. that is only going to happen for 1 of 1000 newbie questions!

"Feel free to create a Tapestry forum. Please post the link here."

of course i don't have time to set up a server!! I'm too busy trying to work out my own tapestry issues!

"What do you mean by core Tapestry community?"

i mean you and everyone else here! everyone else who visits the tapestry main site and uses tapestry.

"so the MLs are here to stay"

Yes i don't doubt that. i'm not saying they are not needed. I'm just wishing for a better question/answer mechanism for myself and people in the same situation.

and thiago, i have to say you are probably the most helpful source of answers on here. your help is greatly appreciated. now could you have a go at answering my question regarding ComponentResources? haha.

p.