@Beat Durrer
Thank you for your answer! This community is very quiet. The more I'am glad
about your feedback.

In general I know the way you describe, but it seems that tapestry is no
maven project. I which it would be. The only pom.xml is in the quickstart
directory. The others are configured as multi module gradle project.

Maybe this is a good reason to try another IDE. I always wanted to test
IDEA. What do the tapestry developers use? Or can somebody help me importing
this project into eclipse?

Cheers
anon (-: