On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 08:59:34 -0300, annon88 <anon...@web.de> wrote:

@Beat Durrer
Thank you for your answer! This community is very quiet.

What do you mean by that? Just curious. ;)

In general I know the way you describe, but it seems that tapestry is no
maven project. I which it would be.

Its build tool is Gradle and used to be Maven. Don't forget that Gradle generates Maven artifacts, so unless you're building Tapestry from source, it won't have any difference for you.

Maybe this is a good reason to try another IDE. I always wanted to test
IDEA. What do the tapestry developers use? Or can somebody help me importing this project into eclipse?

I use Eclipse. Its m2e (Maven plugin) has a very friendly way to generate a project from an archetype. I suggest you to use it instead of using the command-line for that.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor