On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:59:36 -0300, annon88 <anon...@web.de> wrote:

I try to import the sources in Eclipse. Just for fun and learn. I know that gradle install does a maven install of the archive artifacts into my local .m2 cache. But it does not create the pom.xml's which I could import easy
with "Import as existing maven project". So I don't see how your advice
should help me.

It doesn't generate a pom.xml because it doesn't use Maven itself. Take a look at the Gradle documentation to know how to generate the Eclipse project files.

For instance I know the quickstart archetype. But I don't see the
correlation to my question.

Sorry, I didn't understand at that time what you were trying to do. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor