I have been reading up a bit on all of this transactions (as I am not that
familiar with it yet :) ), and the last thing that I have read is
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/transaction.html

It seams to me that transactions that offer EJB like CMT are a bit more
heavyweight then it is needed. So I think that I would like to avoid all
them and try to use the spring instead. However I do like the fact that
Hibernate implementation of OSIVF is a bit more lightweight.

Can someone show some good example of implementing all of this and merging
it with tapestry? I am trying to search but nothing really nice so far, and
someone who is more experience can know some good results.

Also there was mention here that OSIVF should be avoided since it is an
antipatern, can someone put some good words for the OSIVF and their
experience with all of this?

cheers and tnx all