Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting. Can I ask you to help a bit more :)

I have tried adding to pom tapestry-spring but it didn't resolve everything.
I was under the impression that tapestry-spring includes everything spring
related that is needed. The missing dependencies are related to hibernate

import org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.SessionFactoryUtils;
import org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.SessionHolder;
import
org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionSynchronizationManager;

Also will I need to do anything from this page

http://tapestry.apache.org/integrating-with-spring-framework.html

Something like

  <filter>
    <filter-name>app</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry5.spring.TapestrySpringFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>

So if you can share a bit more light on the configuration (how did you
define services, since mine are defined in the code as normal tapestry
service, as your custom OpenSessionInViewFilter), how do I plug in the
filter into the tapestry (do I have to), do I have to change the hibernate
configuration that I have so far, since my project does not use spring.

Cheers and thanks for posting and helping