yikes,... sorry thiago... i thought I was replying into nother group

while I got you on the line...

tynamo is the better tapestry

its the best code base on the planet and operated by the best developers in the
world

unfortunately, it lacks finish and polish

and I am probably the only guy on the planet attempting to perform a custom
edit page

so I look like a ding dong trying to qa this thing
at least I have an eye for the right stuff

anyway, i would encourage you to check it out. it was invented by a benevolent
engineer named chris nelson
i cannot imagine building a web app without it's backing mirror capabilities

chris handed it over to some open sourcee's in 2006 ... i actually was a
committer to the earlier trails version
it would be nice if his best intent was actualized

trying to shake it out and not getting very far

thanks for trying

well maybe it is a tapestry problem...

QUESTION: is there a way to specify an additional page directory for your
tapestry app?

My issue is the app does not know where to find the template... and all goes
tohell