On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:55:30 -0200, Geoff Callender <geoff.callender.jumpst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good helpful responses, thanks, but I'm surprised how broad the range of opinions is!

Yay for diversity! :)

Thiago is passionately in favour of putting in the effort to be preview-able, while others feel that it's not worth the effort.

I wouldn't say I'm passionately in favor: I was just saying how you could do stuff. I do like previewability and use it most of the time. I don't use it, for example, when there's an if I don't want to generate markup for it. I think using invisible instrumentation or not is a case-by-case choice of balancing pros and cons.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br