Hi Luca,

we are using T5.3.8 right now but  there are no plans on our side to upgrade to
T5.4 yet, so unfortunately I can not answer this question.

For Datatables I can tell you integration is easy, filtering works per column
or multiple columns ("and" condition) or regex. Ok, regex ist not considerably
end user compatible but you can set regex expression by JS internally. Just
check it out, for our requirements it simply works without any issues. Our
Dataset is small (less than 1000 entries) so we do not use Ajax, but we tested
up to 50k entries without problems. 50k+ slows down, 80k creates serious issues
depending on browser used. I guess you have to start with Ajax / Paging right
from the start.

Jens

Von meinem iPhone gesendet