Sigh :(

Gawd I hate changing Tomcat configurations, it always goes pearshaped.

Why does Tomcat say that there is no web.xml when it is in the war file when
I unzip it???

And how come the default behaviour is to show the contents of the hosts app
base ???

Tomcat 5.5.9 on FC2

partial server.xml:
<Host name=".." appBase="fc_webapps" unpackWARs="true"
deployOnStartup="true" autoDeploy="false" xmlValidation="true">

context.xml:
<Context docBase="ROOT" reloadable="true"></Context>

I have tried dropping the war in app base and restart the server.
I have tried deploying using the manager app.

Regardless it doesn't unpack the war, and either throws a nullpointer
exception or states that web.xml is missing

Que?

Henrik