> From: Tom Burke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Encrypting/Protecting JSP/Struts source code
>
> It's suddenly become clear to my company that when we deploy
> a WAR on a customers' site, the source code is completely
> visible to anyone who has access to the server's drives, and
> this is belatedly causing some concern.

Why are you putting your source code in the .war files?  If you're
referring to your JSPs, you can precompile them and release everything
as servlets.  There are also a variety of cource/class file obfuscators
available for the truly paranoid (try Google).

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.