Hi all

I want to mentioned that it is not important which API is used from JAVA to
say that your application is a J2EE application or not. The only two thinks
which count are 1) it is written in java (of course) and 2) it is a
distributed application.

The API itsels like EJB, JNDI, JDBC, Java Servlets, hibernate, spring, etc
is just to support the developer to develop a J2EE(distributed system) or
other application and not to prove that this is a J2EE application or not.

best regards
Hans