> From: Marc Wentink [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: How to install a simple servlet in Tomcat?
>
> One addition, my version of Tomcat is 4.1

Unless you're tasked with development or maintenance of an old
application environment, I'd suggest moving up to the current 5.5.x
version of Tomcat.  It implements the latest version of the Servlet
spec, along with considerable performance improvements.  Of course, the
5.5 deployment details do differ from prior levels.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.