From: Daniel Guggi

> Basically you have to set up a context for your webapp.

Which context is actually used by the default examples?

Ok, I think..., when I move my class file to the directory where I find the
examples:

"C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classes"

and call in my webbrowser:

http://localhost:8090/examples/servlet/HelloIZ

(this works at least now)

I am using the default context:

    <!-- The mapping for the default servlet -->
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>default</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

But better would be adding the section you suggested, and I could put my files
in my own project directory, right? Am I a bit on the right track now?