"Brad O'Hearne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> mod_proxy_ajp? Yet another twist. Its just hard for me to believe that
> "how do I integrate tomcat and apache httpd?" is such a mystery / unknown.
> This seems like it would be question #1 on any Tomcat FAQ.
>
> So where can I found out more about mod_proxy_ajp. Is there a Tomcat
> resource which explains the configuration of it?

Nope, since it all under the Httpd project :).  You can start with:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html, and then move on to
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy_ajp.html.

The simplest configuration looks like:
  ProxyPass /myapp ajp://localhost:8009/myapp