Remy Maucherat wrote:
On 3/30/06, Markus Schönhaber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The RuntimeException is to make it more noticeable in the logs.   I mean
953 hits on googling is quite alot of people having trouble.  Would be
nice to cut that number down with an easy log statement that tomcat
could add!!!
Well, if it's really that easy you should definitely provide a patch.

I recommend not wasting time, as I would refuse such a nonsensical
patch. The actual worakround is to learn how to properly use logging,
which seems to be a useful skill.
there is no need for a patch, the exception shows up in the logs under a standard deployment (ie, unzip the .zip and run an example)

Filip