Sahana,

On 17.8.2012 14:33, Sahana Voleti wrote:
       I am trying to upload really large files (size about 10GB) using
the Apache commons upload. I have followed the steps properly, increased
the java heap size and the maxPostSize in tomcat (I am using tomcat version
7.0.29). Also I am using Windows XP , 2GB RAM machine. Here is what I have
observed:
(...)
d) Upload from Windows to Linux is unsuccessful

What does unsuccessful means? Do you get OutOfMemoryError, or commons upload throws an exception, or something else?

Commons files upload is used on the server side. What do you use for client side? In other words, are you uploading files from Web browser (which one?) or standalone Java application or something else?

-Ognjen