I wonder if you are downloading to a FAT formattted drive which has a limit of
4GB per file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Konstantin Kolinko [mailto:knst.koli...@gmail.com]
Sent: Viernes, 17 de Agosto de 2012 08:56 a.m.
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Problem with uploading large files

2012/8/17 Sahana Voleti <sahanasithmas...@gmail.com>:
> Konstantin Kolinko,
> You mentioned the following in your mail:
> "You can add the following: "%{content-length}i" to your Access Log
> Valve configuration to log the Content-Length header of the incoming
> request."
> Can you elaborate as to how to make this change.

1. Read documentation for AccessLogValve.
2. Use a text editor to edit server.xml file (for the global access
log) or the META-INF/context.xml file of your web application (for
your webapp's access log).
3. Restart Tomcat.
4. Read access log file and compare the value mentioned there with the
size of your uploaded file.  The value of content-length header should
be slightly more than the size of your file (because of delimiters
being added). Alternatively a browser can use
"content-encoding:chunked" header.

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.