Sir,
despite trying configuring in access log valves  if the same error message
persists then there must be some bug. It beautifully uploads from
a Linux to a windows and Linux machine to linux machine(for over 10GB file
size) but using windows machine as a client it just doesn't upload files
above 4GB. There is no network problem as this is being done over LAN. Also
I found this in the Apache website:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310476&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

check out the error Processing of multipart/form-data request failed.
Stream ended
unexpectedly org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException:
Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:35 PM, Christopher Schultz <