On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Edson Richter <edsonrich...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> 404 is page not found.
> If query runs too long, you will get timeout or Error 500.

I need to confirm which one it is, as I only use google Chrome, Google
Chrome says something like, could not connect to page. I migrated from
glassfish 3.1.2.2 to tomEE (tomcat7), and I really like the different
log files available in /logs, so I will have to check localhost access
log the next time I see it happens.

> Check your web app... the only scenario I can think on 404 due timeout is if
> your app is querying the name of the next page, and then get an error as
> response (instead of the name of the page).

well, i am using dynamic ui:include src="#{bean.page}" and now, even
more ui:include src="#{condition ? '/folder/pageName.xhtml' :
'/folder/anotherPageName.xhtml'}", and some of those page filenames
are rather long. Honestly, i do see 404 error quite often in localhost
access log, but it is usually related to some appleIpad gift/jpg file,
most likely provided by PrimeFaces (or should I say, probably not
packaged in the primefaces JAR file). My pages render very well and
quite fast... i did the ui:include src="#{...}" to replace many
rendered="#{...}", as I heard/learned and was told that rendered="..."
can be a performance hit.