Greetings,

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 4:17 AM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> Tomcat is not responsible for any ThreadLocals your application creates.
> If your application creates them (or causes them to be created), your
> application needs to clean them up.

Ok, I understand.

> Depending on exactly what triggers the creation of this ThreadLocal and
> how it is used, there may be something we can add to Tomcat's
> JreMemoryLeakProtectionListener to avoid this memory leak.

I asked on the Apache Wink user list for assistance explaining the use
of this com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.Coordinator and how I can protect
against a memory leak with application loop { deploy/redeploy/undeploy
} common for web applications.

If I hear back with any leads for Apache Tomcat to explore I will post here.

Thanks,

-Jesse