We have a rather large WAR file. 89,925,956 bytes. And we have cable internet. With its usual extremely asymmetrical bandwidth: a download pipe the size of an air conditioning duct, and an upload pipe the size of an insulin needle.

Squirting this huge WAR file through such a narrow pipe takes over half an hour. But our web and FTP servers are on a hosting service's server, so they're not passing through the narrow pipe.

Can I, from Manager, deploy a WAR file that's sitting on a web or FTP site, instead of on my local system?

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation