So you've already mitigated POODLE and the scanner is just complaining
about your TLS version. Unfortunately, TLSv1.0 is the only TLS
protocol version available on java6, unless your on u111 (from
https://blogs.oracle.com/java-platform-group/entry/diagnosing_tls_ssl_and_https).
If you need TLSv1.2, then you'll have to update to java7+.