Vulnerability scanners are always iffy when it comes to finding actual
issues IMO. They're good for running a quick scan to get an overall
feel for weaknesses, but the effectiveness varies from tool to tool
(some only check versions, etc). I think that the best way to test if
you're vulnerable to POODLE is to try and connect via SSLv3, as you've
already done, or with s_client (openssl s_client -ssl3 -connect
$HOST:$PORT). If that fails to connect, then you're good. As far as
the TLS issues, TLSv1.0 is vulnerable to BEAST
(https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=cve-2011-3389) so you
may want to consider disabling CBC ciphers, or even upgrading to java7
if that's causing your audit to fail.