Would anyone be interested (and is it within the guidelines) to talk
about the differences in some tomcat distributions? Like the
difference in the Red Hat linux and Debian tomcat distributions, for
example. I know it isn't 100% ASF Tomcat, but I get a lot of inquiries
about where to find stuff on freenode so it might be a helpful
conversation for the community to have. On the other hand I don't want
to blur the lines between where responsibilities lie, where people
should ask questions, etc...