Chris,

I was planning on working on a patch for this as a smooth way to get more
involved. :)  My work computer is somewhat locked down, so I was planning to
get my home computer setup and then give it a go.  The patch instructions I
found looked fairly clear.  If I have any questions, I will post them to the
dev list.

In the meantime, I wanted to get the right wording so that the statement was
acceptable.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, INĀ  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaas...@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect
those of Donnell Systems, Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and
assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the posting.