Hi Mark,

Thanks for the guidance!

The problem is, I could not get the accurate commit date of each commit in
the changelog, especially for those that not bind with bugzilla. If I take
it right, the changelog would be the same or a subset of svn log, so I'm
not sure if there is anything new I could get from the changelog. One more
thing is that I go through the changelog for 5.5, 6.0, and 7.0 in 2012
(5.5.35-5.5.36, 6.0.36, and 7.0.25-7.0.35 separately), but failed to find
out new contributors. Could you help me find them?

Thanks for your time!

Best,
Shuyang

Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> 于2021年5月20日周四 上午4:16写道: