Shuyang,

On 5/10/21 13:21, Shuyang Wu wrote:
Thanks for the information! I'll try to see if we could make some
improvements on the compatibility with svn

I understand you are more focused on commits than anything else, here, but the community is really more defined by the mailing list(s) than the commit history.

Sure, commits are *one* metric, but that's only ... commits.

I would be more interested in seeing a graph of number of mailing list messages relative to the number of unique senders on a monthly basis. I think *that* would be a better community metric than number-of-commits or number-of-unique-committers.

-chris