Von: rakesh meka <rakeshmeka67...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. Februar 2022 20:53
An: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Betreff: How to Upgrade tomcat from 8.5.23 to 8.5.73 | windows r2 2008 server

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day. Hope you all are doing well.

I am actually new to tomcat. I had required from the client that we need to
upgrade tomcat from 8.5.23 to 8.5.75 where there is an application is deployed
which makes sap 4.6c integration.

So I need to upgrade from old version to new version without losing any
data/connections.

I couldn't find the steps or proper tutorials on how to start upgrade.

Should I need uninstall current version and then install new version and deploy
the application?

Is there any better way that I can upgrade the current folder structure to new
version without uninstalling in thatcase what are changes I need to do?

Please let me know. I would be eagerly waiting for the response from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Meka Rakesh.