Chris,

On slide 15, you mention makebase AFTER the other steps:
Configure Tomcat
– conf/server.xml, conf/web.xml,
conf/catalina.properties1, conf/tomcat-users1
● Install web applications in webapps/
● CATALINA_HOME/bin/makebase.[sh|bat]

Why run makebase AFTER you have already created your Instance (CATALINA_BASE)
structure? Is this to create the setenv.sh? I'm just trying to understand your
steps as I work on improving my understanding for support in my organization.

Thanks,

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Infrastructure Engineer
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.