Mark,I checked the logs folder and it was empty and so I am assuming that Any
is clearing it each time I build Tomcat.John
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> Date:
18/02/2022  18:16  (GMT+00:00) To: users@tomcat.apache.org Subject: Re:  is too
quick to respond On 18/02/2022 18:01, John Barrow wrote:>> Do you have a list
of the tests which fail? Do you know how to get that list?> > Yes, although I
am on Windows, not UNIX and so I don't have access to> grep. I did a simple
search within logs for 'FAILED' and it came up> with about 20 or so. The list
of test results has been cleared now> (probably when I next built Tomcat) and
so I will need to run them> again but will try using the threads at the same
time and then send> you the results in a separate email.If you haven't cleared
out the results from the logs directory you can do:ant