Hi,

I have re-run the Tomcat tests using 4 cores (all my machine has!) and
time came down to 35m 33s. Not bad.

I have written my own ‘grep’ to review the output directory and I
think that the number of failures has come down now using all the
cores so some may have been timing issues

The 5 that are reported are

C:\Community\Tomcat\tomcat-main\output\build\logs\TEST-jakarta.servlet.http.TestHttpServletDoHeadValidWrite513.NIO.txt
  Tests run: 1152, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 57.275 sec

C:\Community\Tomcat\tomcat-main\output\build\logs\TEST-org.apache.coyote.http2.TestStreamProcessor.NIO.txt
  Tests run: 9, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.282 sec

C:\Community\Tomcat\tomcat-main\output\build\logs\TEST-org.apache.coyote.http2.TestStreamProcessor.NIO2.txt
  Tests run: 9, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.008 sec

C:\Community\Tomcat\tomcat-main\output\build\logs\TEST-org.apache.jasper.runtime.TestJspRuntimeLibrary.NIO.txt
  Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.813 sec

C:\Community\Tomcat\tomcat-main\output\build\logs\TEST-org.apache.jasper.runtime.TestJspRuntimeLibrary.NIO2.txt
  Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.242 sec

I have attached the 5 txt files as listed above for review (if
needed).  The first one may still be a timing issue, but I am not in a
position to judge!

John