Hello, I've configured Apache Web Server with mod_jk2 to communicate it with
Apache Tomcat 5.5. Mmm, I've created a Web Application with one JSP
(index.JSP) and one Servlet (it is performed form JSP).

All is ok, but when I access to my web Application the result is the code of
my JSP instead a simple HTML page.

In other words, when I want to access to my web Application I view the code
of JSP (the code isn't interpreted like HTML code.

Do you know What must I do to solve it?
Thanks in advanced.