David Smith-2 wrote:

> 1. The location of servlet classes is documented in the spec.  Place
> them in either a directory structure that reflects the package structure
> under WEB-INF/classes or in a jar file whose internal folder structure
> reflects the package structure.
>
> Ex.: Suppose you have the class StatistiekServlet defined to be in
> package o23 (sound familiar?).  That class file would be placed in
> WEB-INF/classes/o23

Yes, I did that now. I now have the following package declaration in
StatistiekServlet: o23
 And the servlet is placed in
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/o23

David Smith-2 wrote:
> 2. How are you including the css -- inline or via a <link.... > tag?  If
> via a <link ....> tag, that is pulled via a separate request to the
> server.
>
> --David

I'm using a link tag. It works fine if I take out the lines in web.xml that
define the Servlet + Servlet Mapping. But if I add them back, it doesn't
work anymore.
What do you mean exactly that the tag is pulled via a seperate request to
the server?