Apart from the changes in suggested deployment strategies and ressourec
definitions there's something to be careful:

Upgrading to TC 5.5 and upgrading from Java 1.4 to Java 5 are two
different things. As long as you do only the first, chances are good,
that you get the webapp to run without code changes.

An upgrade to Java 5 should be tried only after you get the webapp to
run under TC 5.5 with Java 1.4.

Regards,

Rainer