On 11/13/06, Martin Gainty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mano-

I would start with a working Spring webapp such as petclinic sample webapp
from spring and modify the code accordingly
Feel free to contact me offline as this specific issue appears to be a
mis-alignment with your spring environment

Thanks, Martin.

Actually, except for the name of the app everything else is cut and pasted
from the example found in the spring docs. Anyway, will try it once again
with the same name as found in the docs.

A friend says I might have to include a c.tld file in the WEB-INF dir. Or is
there a way where I can resolve this URI by including some info in the
web.xml file?

Thanks & regds,
mano