On 12/24/06, William L. Thomson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Not to toot our own horn. But we really have allot of revolutionary
stuff going on in Gentoo with regard to Java.

With regard to Java, there is no implementation in the world like what
we have on Gentoo.
/ ...
and so much cool, important, and useful stuff.

Wow. And I thought there was already a surfeit under the tree. :-)

Is there a URL to documentation of all these wonders?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]