Steve Ingraham wrote:
I have a website running with jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9.  The server this
website resides on is going to have to be rebuilt so I am needing to
move everything off of it onto another server.  I know very little about
tomcat, ok, I really know nothing about tomcat.  This website was
created before I started managing this network so I was not involved in
its construction.  My question is this.  I believe that all of the
content for the webpage(s) reside in
/usr/local/src/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9/webapps.  If I copy everything from
/usr/local/src from the old server onto the new server will this capture
everything needed for the website?  Is there anything else I need to
know about or that needs moved in order for the website to be accessible
from the new server?
Do not forget about JRE/JDK.
Are you sure your webapps does not access any files outside /usr/local/src/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9 ?

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>