> From: Steve Ingraham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Moving Tomcat
>
> > Yes, but the [appName].xml files may have docBase attributes
> > in <Context> entries that point to app locations outside of
> > /usr/local/src; those must be individually checked and the
> > targets copied if they reside elsewhere.  It's also possible
> > that you might have <Context> elements inside conf/server.xml
> > as well; these are strongly discouraged in 5.5, but not
> > prohibited.
>
> Well now I am indeed thoroughly confused.

Note that the above are _possibilities_, not mandatory aspects of a
Tomcat installation.  Your particular environment may well have everying
under the regular webapps directory.

> Here is the website in question:
> http://www.okcca.net/online/

You can't tell where things are by looking from the outside; the URLs
used to access the web site can be easily mapped to various locations in
the file system by servlet-mappings, appBase and docBase attributes,
filters, symbolic links, etc.  A well-designed and well-managed web site
will have such things documented, but unfortunately many just seem to
evolve.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.