Hi,

Why don't you try http://62.56.xxx.xxx:8080 with the j2me emulator ?
If it works that way we may conclude that you have a j2me issue.
If not it may be a tomcat conf problem.

You should also access the url through your favorite browser (firefox) ...

Tell us the results !

regards,
Nicolas

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi experts,
let me explain the situation first & let me tell you that Im really newbie
with application server.

What I done is a Java application (J2ME) that works over cellphone, with
the java toolkit I got an emulator & my application works properly, I send
a request the servlet over Tomcat reply properly... Of course in testing
Im working with localhost:8080/blabla/bla

The point is when I change localhost with a real ip 62.56.xxx.xxx I cannot
connect to the server, but the nice things is if in my cellphone I enter
the address http://62.56.xxx.xxx:8080 I got the tipical welcome page of
Tomcat. So is not the firewall is not the router.. I guess is something
that I have to set up, but trust me I don't know where...

Could you help me pls

Cheers
Roberto