On 4/9/07, Steve Ingraham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have been searching for any configuration files in our web application
that would have the specific line directing to the "now incorrect" DC.
Can anyone provide me with information on where this configuration file
may reside?  What its name, location, path could be?  Is there a
standard location in a Tomcat environment where this type of
configuration file may be?

Chances are it's either in an XML file -- /WEB-INF/web.xml would be
the first place to look -- or in a "properties" file, typically found under
/WEB-INF/classes/ as e.g., foo.properties.

But I would think `find` and `grep` would be your friends here :-)

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]