There are at least 4 or 5 different "web.xml" files in various locations
on this server.  I have looked through most all of them to this point.
Is there something specific in the content of the file I should be
looking for that would be directing the application to use the specific
server DC for authentication?

> But I would think `find` and `grep` would be your friends here :-)

But if I do not know what I am looking for to 'find' or 'grep' how can I
use these?

Thanks for your help on this.
Steve