On 4/18/07, Rashmi Rubdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I personally haven't worked with mod_jk , I'm sure there's someone on
this list who could help you with mod_jk config.

A lot of info is available in the docs also:
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/index.html

But simply running JSPs doesn't require any connection with Apache Httpd.

Yeah, it's just nicer to have a port 80 connection…

At the moment my pressing question is where to find more information
about errors. The mod_jk log doesn't appear to have any details, nor
does the Apache log. So I don't really have anything to go on.

For anyone tuning in, my problem is this message displayed in the browser:

HTTP Status 404 - /path/to/jmarks/index.jsp

type: Status report

message: /path/to/jmarks/index.jsp

available.

Apache Tomcat/5.0