When I update a servlet class and it gets compiled automatically into
WEB-INF/classes, my context does not reload automatically. It is only when I
restart Tomcat that the changes to the servlet are viewable.

I am using Tomcat 6 and have set reloadable to true in context.xml in my
META-INF/context.xml file.

I'm running Tomcat 6 embedded, where I use the Bootstrap class to start the
server initially.

Why might this not be working?

Thanks.