Hi

You seems to be in confusion.

First visit TOMCAT website ,download ,work on the example application

Redesign u'r site as per requirement and deploy the same in Tomcat env

Use Tomcat to plug to Apache 2.x  heavy load http traffic

Migration from Jserv to Tomcat is little bit difficult as the internal architecture of jserv is different from tomcat

Jserv is outdated and replaced with tomcat

with regards
karthik

Kannan Kanagaraj wrote:
Hi

I am running Apache 1.3.x with Apache JServ. The migration/upgrade process
is to use Tomcat 6.0 for both http and servlet servlet.
So that I can get rid off old versions of apache. There are no static pages
in my application, all the requests are handled and processed
at the servlet container.