Hi Karthik

I think I understand what you mean to say. Let me reconfirm it:
Use Apache 2.x for HTTP Server and Tomcat 6.0 for servlet container.
Use mod_jk to plug in these servers. Hope that is correct ?

What I did so far was to use Tomcat as both Web Server and Servlet
container.
Which is not the right way to design.

Thanks
//Kannan