Yeah that was my initial plan. My application doesn't have any static pages
at all. I could very well use
a standalone Tomcat for this purpose as it has both Http Server and Web
Container. What I wasn't sure
was the performance. If the standalone is better than having a front end
request handler, I am very pleased
to use it as is.

Thanks.