Mr. Johnny Kewl,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.
I get what are you trying to say.

except on the last part:
< Also make a note of the URL on the default page, so you can still get at
the admin stuff.
what note? please write simple example.

You're right, if I restricted the users from seeing Tomcat Manager console,
that means I cannot also get in.(if i use another computer).

Sir, would you recommend me some resources, websites about what i am trying
to accomplish?

God bless,
Ryan Webb - Philippines