ryan webb wrote:
Mr. Johnny Kewl,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.
I get what are you trying to say.

except on the last part:
< Also make a note of the URL on the default page, so you can still get at
the admin stuff.
what note? please write simple example.

You're right, if I restricted the users from seeing Tomcat Manager console,
that means I cannot also get in.(if i use another computer).

Sir, would you recommend me some resources, websites about what i am trying
to accomplish?

1. Don't configure the manager application as the ROOT application. Change it back to how it is in a default install. 2. Re-enable security so a username and password is required to access the manager app (this is also how the default install is configured)
3. Make your application the ROOT application.

The Tomcat docs should provide all the information you need for configuration. Ask here if you need any help.

Mark