Yes, we're running Linux. I'm not sure what's my distrib. I'm using our dedicated hosting, administrated via ssh. When I need to start tomcat, I just use the startup.sh script (the one in /bin/). Same to shutdown: use shutdown.sh.

It's possible to restart TC with a .sh, isn't it?

Edoardo Panfili a écrit :
Piller Sébastien ha scritto:
Sorry, I've no "tomcat" in /etc/init.d/.
Are you using linux? if so, what distribution?
How do you start Tomcat at startup time?

edoardo

Edoardo Panfili a écrit :
If you are using debian (and other linux versions)maybe
/etc/init.d/tomcat restart

Edoardo